The goal of a competitor analysis is to help you know your market, product and goals better. With an almost limitless number of competitors out there all vying for attention, the heat is on to understand exactly what you are doing right (or wrong) to create an effortless user experience and a product that people enjoy using.
Some advantages of doing a competitor analysis:
- To help you solve usability problems
- To understand where your product or service stands in the market
- To inform the design process
- To know the strengths and weaknesses of your competition
- To have reliable evidence when making product changes
- To focus your efforts in a target market
In the analysis we will look at direct and indirect competitors and analyse them across criteria including funding size, competitive advantage and usability. We will built a comprehensive report showing landing page designs, interaction paradigms and screenshots of up to 20 competitors.